How Can I Register If I Didn't Receive an Invite?
NOTE: If your employer has not yet signed up to Wagestream, your company will not be recognized in the steps below. If this happens, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reach out to them.
Step 1: Begin Registration
- Download the Wagestream app from the Apple or Google Play Store.
- Open the Wagestream app then tap Get Started.
- Enter your "Email Address" on record with your HR team then, tap Next.
- Enter the "Company Name" you work for, then tap Next.
- Enter the following:
- Full Name
- Payroll/Employee ID — This number can be found on your payslip and must be an exact match.
- Last 4 Digits of Bank Account — Ensure you are entering the last four digits of your 8 digit account number where your wages are paid, not the 16 digit debit card for this account.
- Postcode (if required)
- DOB (if required)
- Once complete, tap Save.
Step 2: Employer Verification
Once your employer has verified your details, you will receive an email with your login credentials. This process can take up to 7 days.
Step 3: Finalise Enrollment
- After receiving your login credentials via email, return to the app and enter the username and password given.
- Tap Enrol me.
- Accept the Wagestream Terms and Conditions and complete your enrollment application.
You may also like:
How to Enrol Using the Wagestream App
How Long Is the Enrolment Process?