Why Has My Wagestream Account Been Paused or Disabled?
If you believe your account has been disabled or paused in error, you will need to reach out to your employer to inquire as to why. Wagestream does not have the ability to reactivate your account if initiated by your employer.
Reasons why your account could have been disabled or paused, are as follows:
- You are on sick/holiday/maternity leave.
- Your employer has requested information from you and is awaiting your reply.
- You've been given a disciplinary action from your employer.
- You have left or are leaving the company.
- A leave date has been placed on your account in error by your employer.
- You had previously opted out of the service.