How Do I Validate My Bank Account If Required?
Once the enrollment process is complete, your employer may require that your bank account is verified as an extra layer of protection. Please follow the steps below to complete this process if required.
- Log in to the Wagestream app with the account credentials sent to your email on record.
- Tap Start to begin.
- You will be shown your full banking details held on file. — For your confidentiality and security, please ensure your bank account details cannot be viewed by anyone else in close proximity.
- If your banking details are correct, tap Send to send two small sums to your bank account. These sums, totalling under £1 each, can take up to 2 hours to appear in your bank account.
- If your banking details are incorrect, tap My bank details look wrong. You will need to contact your HR department to correct these details before proceeding.
- Once these credits have successfully deposited in your account, enter the sums you have received in the proceeding screen, then tap Verify.
- A pop-up window will appear to inform you that your account has been verified. Tap Close to proceed to the Wagestream app.
Congratulations! You will now able to stream your earned wages through Wagestream!