How to View My Wagestream Statements
Each Wagestream Statement will display the following for each pay period:
- Payment Date — the date the salary was paid.
- Amount Received — the net payment received from your employer for this salary date.
- Total Settled — the total amount of transfers and fees reconciled from the total salary amount.
- Transfers Settled — the total amount of transfers reconciled from the total salary amount.
- Convenience Fees — the total amount of fees reconciled from the total salary amount.
- Payment to Bank Account — Your net earnings, minus any transfers and fees, deposited into your bank account on this date.
- Activity this Statement Period — A ledger of all transfer activity, fees, and totals.
- Log in to the Wagestream app.
- Tap Track.
- In the top of your screen, tap Salaries.
- Select the statement you wish to view.
You may also like:
How to Track My Wagestream Activity