What Can I Track From the Work Page?
Each time you log in to the Wagestream app, you can tap Track to see an overview of your personal Wagestream activity. This overview will display the following for the current pay period:
Pay Period Progress Bar
- Pay period start — the start date of the current pay period that earnings will be available from.
- Payday — the next payday for the current pay period.
- Earnings — the total cumulative amount of gross earned wages to date: earnings information is provided by your employer and excludes holiday/sick pay, taxes, and other deductions.
- Available — the net amount available to transfer. This balance is calculated from your gross earnings.
- Connect your bank account — get an up-to-date picture of your total financial position.
- Streamed — the total amount of earned wages accessed from your upcoming paycheck.
Latest data received
This section will display the most recent data received from your employer during the current pay period.
Streaming this period
- Streaming from upcoming payday — the amount you have accessed from your upcoming paycheck not yet received.
- Streamed from future payday — the amount you have accessed from the paycheck that follows your next paycheck not yet received.
- Total streamed since beginning of pay period — If your employer has set maximum transfer limits on your Wagestream activity per pay period, this section will tell you how much you have accessed during this period.
- Available to stream — the total amount of earned wages accessed from your upcoming paycheck.
Earnings, streams, and salaries
View your statement history per pay period in one single graph.
- gross earnings — the total cumulative amount of earned wages received from your employer.
- net pay — the total cumulative amount of earned wages minus taxes and any other deductions.
- streamed — the total amount of earned wages streamed in this pay period.
- available — the net amount available to transfer in the current pay period.
You may also like:
How to Track My Wagestream Activity