What Is a 'Simple Saving' Pot?
Available to all salaried and hourly employees, this feature will allow an employee to decide how much they want to save and by when. Wagestream then calculates how much to save from each paycheque and will automatically stream this amount from your salary on payday.
How to Set Up
- Open the Wagestream app, then tap Save.
- Tap Get Started.
- To the right of Save fixed amounts, tap the Green Arrow.
- (Optional) Enter a custom ‘Goal Name’ for what you are saving.
- (Optional) Change the icon to help remind you of your saving goal.
- Slide the button to select the ‘Goal Amount’ of how much you wish to save. — You can save between £5 and £50 a month.
- Select the ‘Date’ you wish to meet your savings goal by.
- Once satisfied, tap Next.
- You will now see the amount which will need to be drafted each paycheque to meet your set goal.
- If you are satisfied with this amount, tap Open Account.
- If you are not satisfied, tap to X to adjust the amount and/or date until you have reached the desired goal.
- Tap Accept to accept the “Safestream Terms of Service”.
- Tap Close to confirm.