What Is a 'Save the Pennies' Pot?
If you don’t think you earn enough to save, this is the feature for you! Available to hourly employees, this is a micro-saving project which allows employees to first decide how much they want to save. Then, every time the money from a shift becomes available, Wagestream will round down your earnings to the nearest pound and move the extra pennies into your Safestream pot.
How to Set Up
- To the right of Save the pennies, tap the Green Arrow.
- (Optional) Enter a custom ‘Goal Name’ for what you are saving.
- (Optional) Change the icon to help remind you of your saving goal.
- Slide the button to select the ‘Goal Amount’ of how much you wish to save.
- If you are satisfied with this amount, tap Open Account.
- If you are not satisfied, tap X to change your savings feature.
- Tap Accept to accept the “Safestream Terms of Service”.
- Tap Close to confirm.